Whittington family
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Back to school!
Well, if you haven't heard yet, our family is making some big changes. Frank and I have decided that this is a time in our lives when we want to make sure we put our family first. And the Lord has presented me with the perfect opportunity to do so. I have quit my full-time job to teach part-time at Holmes Community College two days a week. This is going to give me lots of time to spend with my precious boys. I can't wait to start this journey! God is so good!
This little man loves ducks! But he was a little frightened at first by the "real" duck. You can see, though, that he has warmed up enough to give the ducky some night sugar. He is so loving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment